A photograph from an album
, probably put together by Stanton & Son, illustrating housing projects by the firm from ca.1912 -1922.
This property was renamed "Byron Lodge" in 1916. The entry is framed with an arch of roughcast. Its architectural features suggest its date of construction. The wing on the left has a hipped roof. [ref. Tours of Haberfield : past and present : part three
by Vincent Crow (p. 261)]