A photograph from an album
, probably put together by Stanton & Son, illustrating the firm's housing projects from ca.1912 -1922.
This house was built in 1908. The nameplate is located on the front gate. "The placing of the bay window to the extreme right emphasises the asymmetry of this house." [ref. Tours of Haberfield : past and present : part one
by Vincent Crow (p. 47)]