A photograph from an album
, probably put together by Stanton & Son, illustrating the firm's housing projects from ca.1912-1922.
Built in 1908, this house was one of the first two houses in Tinnana Street. The front of the house featured a gabled room at each end and a verandah in the middle, as well as diamond patterned leadlight windows. Its assymetry was emphasised by the treatment of the brickwork and gables above the windows. [ref. Tours of Haberfield : past and present : part three
by Vincent Crow (p. 220)]