The charm of Hobart
illustrated by Kenneth Jack, written by Clive Turnbull, Sydney, Ure Smith Miniature Series, 1949, page 43: "Somerset House, Elizabeth Street. Of very early date. Once occupied as a school kept by a Mrs. Butler, and later by Robert Giblin. The three-storey house on the right is Prospect House, which was built in 1830 by John Dunn, the banker, and later occupied by Mr Sprent as an Academy."